It consists of lawyers from the Labor and Corporate law departments highly recognized for their respective expertise in issues specific to those positions.
The team advises directors and top executives on matters related to contract negotiations (when joining the company, negotiating their compensation package or when leaving the company), settlement agreements and, if necessary, in litigation.
- Drafting of contractual documents : employment contracts, management contracts, contract suspension when beginning a term of corporate office
- Audits, Analysis and implementation of governance schemes
- Implementation of incentive mechanisms (particularly with respect to the transposition of the mechanisms to foreign law)
- End of term-of-office, employment contract negotiations
- Management of the legal and physical implementation of term of at international level and for work contratcts divided between multiple countries (split payroll)