- High - risk individual and collective litigation
- Collective employee relationships and collective bargaining
- Social management of reorganization
- Social audit
- Labor restructuring and M&A transactions
- Social security law
- Management packages
- Remuneration schemes
Laurent advises companies and top executives on relations with employees, personnel representation bodies and the labor administration. He is particularly active with the French subsidiaries of Anglo-Saxon groups.
He also works with top executives to negotiate their status at the time of hiring and when they leave the company.
He contributes to the firm’s Corporate transactions by managing their labor aspects.
- Coblence avocats - Partner
- Proskauer Rose
- Moquet Borde & Associés
- Admitted to the Paris Bar
- PHD (University Paris II - Assas / St John’s college Oxford)
- DESS "Droit et pratique des relations du travail" (University Paris II - Assas)
- Speaker at ICP ( Institut Catholique de Paris)
- Coblence’s breakfast club
- In house training