The Restructuring / Insolvency team regularly operates in the interest of companies, managers, shareholders, investors (institutional or hedge funds), creditors or purchasers, and more especially in the matter of complex restructuring and leveraged buy-outs (LBOs) experiencing difficulties.
The Restructuring / Insolvency team enjoys multidisciplinary skills and therefore assists their French and international clients with the efficient help of various departments at Coblence avocats and that of their network built with independent foreign law firms to support their French and international clients dealing with large and cross-border proceedings.
- Debt rescheduling and restructuring in the amicable phase (notably through the form of targeted ad hoc monitoring and conciliation proceedings), including under the guidance of the CIRI and the French Credit Mediator;
- Assists in diagnosing, detects difficulties and prevents risks;
- Sets up company restructuring and supports companies, company leaders, shareholders, investors and creditors in the legal and financial restructuring phase;
- Assists in the actions near the supervisory authorities;
- Sets up continuation plans;
- Prepares and negotiates takeover bids and follows-up acquisition transactions;
- In bankruptcy proceedings: assists and represents clients at all stages of the bankruptcy proceedings (prepack, safeguarding, sped-up safeguarding, sped-up financial safeguarding, recovery and winding-up proceedings), including liability actions or personal sanctions against managers or companies.