Coblence avocats takes an active part in leading networks of professionals specialized in the technology and communication fields : ADLAW INTERNATIONAL – an association of international law firms specialized in advertising and marketing law and INTA, specialized in trademarks.
As a certified training provider, Coblence avocats leads training sessions and seminars on a range of topics including the reform of personal data laws, cyber threats, advertising and marketing law.
Intellectual property rights
- National and international trademark searches and analysis
- Filing and management of French, EU and international trademarks
- Filing and advisory and litigation for intellectual property rights to ensure their value and protection
- Drawing up and analysis of intellectual property transfer and licensing rights (copyright, patents and trademarks)
- Advice and litigation to defend trademarks, designs, models and know-how
New technologies law / IT law
- Preparation of software distribution and integration project contracts, supply of SaaS solutions, etc.
- Preparation of contracts for the supply of open source solutions, maintenance and hosting contracts, including for cloud computing
- Advice and litigation in the event of service provider failure
- Advice and litigation in the event of a cyberattack
Personal data law
- Personal data audits, assistance with the implementation of company privacy policies (“privacy by design”)
- Declaration formalities with CNIL (French data protection agency)
- Feasibility studies and investigation of the conditions required for international personal data transfers
Marketing and advertising law
- Preparation and negotiation of digital space purchase contracts, notably given the provisions of the Sapin Law
- Validation of international and/or multimedia advertising campaigns
- Evin Law expertise: validation of advertising projects for alcoholic products, particularly on social networks and new media, in terms of applicable laws and precedent
- Consumer rights and regulated industries