- Debt rescheduling
- Debt restructuring
- Insolvency procedings
- Corporate litigation
- Banking and finance litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Domestic and international arbitration
- Alumni (Sc-Po)
Benjamin’s practice is focused on restructuring and insolvency proceedings, both in advisory and litigation. He also handles business litigation especially in M&A, banking, financial and commercial litigation, both in arbitration and at court.
He advises French and foreign industrial groups and service providers, especially financial institutions and investment funds (shareholders, debtors or creditors).
- Coblence avocats - Partner
- De Pardieu Brocas Maffei
- Simmons & Simmons
- Admitted to the Paris Bar
- DESS "Droit des affaires et fiscalité" (University Paris II-Assas)
- "Institut d’Etudes Politiques" (Paris)
- Speaker at the“ IEP” of Paris.