- Construction insurance
- Public and private procurements contracts
- Urban planning
- Commercial leases
- Co-ownerships rights
- Real estate transaction
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Arbitration and mediation
Frédéric advises and defends exclusively a clientele consisting of real estate professionals, institutions, social landlords, private project owners, construction companies in all their real estate and construction law issues.
He provides advice and handles litigation both in private and public markets, at each stage of real estate transactions, from building design to sale, and for the awarding and monitoring of private and public works contracts.
He has developed specific expertise in commercial leases.
- Coblence avocats – Partner
- Cabinet Coppinger
- Admitted to the Paris Bar
- DESS “Droit de l’immobilier et de la construction" (University Paris II - Assas)