- Transaction tax
- Tax reorganizations
- Executive and wealth tax
- Private equity tax
- Management and employee profit-sharing
- Tax audit and tax litigation
- Digital France
- PME Finance
Olivier focuses primarily on corporate tax matters: mergers and acquisitions, private equity and reorganizations.
He also advises executives and founders on personal tax and wealth management issues. He handles employee and management profit-sharing issues and assists clients with tax litigation.
Olivier is often involved in tax reform projects: he contributed to drafting the tax section of the Macron Law.
- Coblence avocats - Partner
- Morgan Lewis and Bockius
- De Pardieu Brocas Maffei
- Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés
- Admitted to the Paris Bar
- DEA “Finances publiques et fiscalité” (University Aix - Marseille)
- In charge of teaching in tax system in IDA (Université Aix - Marseille)
- In charge of teaching in ESCP Paris