- High-risk individual and collective litigation
- Collective employee relationship and collective bargaining
- Social management of reorganizations
- Psychosocial risks
- Social audit
- Social problematics of M&A transactions
- Social security law
- HEC alumni
Elisabeth works with a clientele of French and international companies on all employment and labor law issues, both as an advisor and during litigation.
She has strong expertise in reorganizations, from project design to implementation, and in managing psychosocial risks. She is a member of Avosial's board.
She is in charge of human resources of the firm.
- Coblence avocats - Partner
- CRPH (ex Courdil - Bouthinon)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar
- DEA "Droit syndical et des relations du travail" (University Paris X - Nanterre)
- Coblence’s breakfast club
- In-house training