- High-risk individual litigation
- Collective employee relationships and collective bargaining
- Psychosocial risks
- Social audit
- Criminal labor law
Catherine assists companies with the labor aspects of their strategic operations and their psychosocial risks issues.
She has acquired specific expertise in collective bargaining and high-risk and/or mass litigation and also developed expertise in criminal labor law.
- Coblence avocats - Partner
- CRPH (ex Courdil-Bouthinon)
- Admitted to the Paris Bar
- Certificate of specialization in labor law and social security law
- Coblence’s breakfast club
- In-house training